>I answered a ‘getting to know you’ questionnaire on a friends blog today and thought it’d be ncie to do the same here… So, feel free to answer the same questions in the comments section of this blog!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
diamonds definately! Love ’em
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4.What is your favorite TV show?
It’s a toss up between Stargate Atlantis (nerdy sci -fi I know) or the new show Lipstick Mafia
5.What do you usually have for breakfast?
cornflakes and fresh orange juice with a soft boiled egg on the side if I have time
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
Beef, seafood and mouldy cheese!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
can’t really decide
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Hyundai Accent with a learner driver lisence!
10. Favorite sandwich?
without a doubt a good old fashioned bacon butty with white bread! yummmy!
11.What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing?
My black turtleneck jumper…goes with everything!…or my new pink fluffy socks!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Mauritius again… we honeymooned there and am dying to go back!
14. Favorite brand of clothing
I’m loving White Stuff at the moment
15.Where would you retire to?
16.What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 30th last year!..most memorable ever was 5 years ago when my husband took me to paris for lunch!
17. Favorite sport to watch?
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
19. Person you expect to send it back 1st
20. When is your birthday?
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
morning i guess… I find it hard to stay awake after midnight!
22. What is your shoe size?
none…would love a cat but I’ve become allergic to them 🙁
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
a newspaper reporter… I even made my own newspapers for my parents!
26. How are you today?
great! just back from a super snowboarding weekend in Idre
27. What is your favorite candy?
I prefer cakes… Mr Kipling Lemon Slices…just can’t get them in Sweden though!
28. What is your favorite flower?
Pink peonies but red roses are always beautiful!
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
12th sept…my brothers wedding!
30. What is your favorite pastime?
photography – taking, reading about or editing
31. What are you listening to right now?
nothing. I’m enjoying the peace and quiet of being alone in the house
32. What was the last thing you ate
asparagus soup for lunch
33. Do you wish on stars?
34. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be
bright happy pink
35. How is the weather right now?
sunny but cold!
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Olof – he called 10 mins after he left this morning to say he’d forgot the laptop on the doorstep and would be back to pick it up in 10 mins!
37. Favourite soft drink?
strawberry milkshake…or decaf coke when I can get it!
38. Favourite restaurant?
Belgo’s in Covent garden or Grill in Stockholm
39. Real hair colour?
Dark brown with way too many grey sprinkles which I’ve given up plucking and now dye!
40. What was your favourite toy as a child?
41. Summer or Winter
42. Hugs or kisses?
why not both?
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
44. Coffee or tea?
English tea all the way (decaf of course!)
45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
46. When was the last time you cried?
when I watched australia at the movies! I’m a gusher!
47. What is under your bed???
an ikea storgae box of summer clothes
48. What did you do last night?
watched Beck on the sofa with Olof while recovering from a cold and the snowboarding induced muscle ache!
49. What are you afraid of?
50. Salty or sweet?
51. How many keys on your key ring?
52. How many years at your current job?
53. Favorite day of the week?
hmmm probably was Fridays but for the next 6 months it’s definately Mondays since I have taken them off from work to do a Photoshop course and some photography!…and I always have a long chat on the phone with one of my best friends who lives in the UK.
54. How many towns have you lived in?
too many! most recently Stockholm SWEDEN(Tullinge, Solna, Vasastan), London UK (Wembley Park, West Hampstead), Swansea UK, Geneva SWITZERLAND, St Genis Pouilly FRANCE, Swansea UK, Plymouth UK
55. Do you make friends easily?
Usually, although it’s harder in Swedish!
56. How many people will you send this to?
I’ll add it to my blog!
57. How many will respond?